Uni-P H2O 200H is one of the most powerful dehumidifiers on the market today. It is capable of removing 200 pints of water per day from the air at 80 F and 60% R.H., while only consuming 13 amps/115V. The most impressive feature of this dehumidifier is that even with its high capacity, it is the same size as the Uni-P H2O 100H and 170 H.
This is the ideal dehumidifier for anyone looking for a whole-house dehumidification, especially for big size houses with high ceilings. This unit should be installed at a central part of the space for optimal results.
Uni-P H2O 200H dehumidifier has 3 detachable duct collars:
- Inlet: 10″ Round Duct Collar
6″ Round Duct Collar
- Outlet: 10″ Oval Duct Collar
They can be used to attach a dehumidifier to the home’s heating system to increase the fresh air ventilation throughout the entire house.
- The Uni-P H2O 200H dehumidifier is the most efficient large-space unit because it is equipped with a long life impeller fan, and an optimized air heat exchanger that allows the dehumidifier to remain fully operational even at low temperatures.
- Built for quiet operation,the Uni-P H2O 200H dehumidifier only produces 59 DBA sound levels. This dehumidifier will ventilate and dehumidify the air in your home while maintaining temperatures that are ideal for your comfort.
- The Uni-P H2O 200H dehumidifier is equipped with auto-restart. This feature allows the unit to automatically restart and reinstate previous settings after power outages. This feature provides convenience and easy operation.
- The Uni-P H2O 200H dehumidifier will greatly improve the quality of your indoor space. This unit is fitted with MERV 13 that will trap even micro-sized mold spores, dust particles, and other allergens in the air. After whole-house air filtration, the improved indoor air quality will reduce respiratory problems and allergies.
Key features :
- Energy Star listed
- Compressor type: Rotary
- Quick and thorough
- Condensate pump
- Easy handling
- Water full protection
- Environmental R410A refrigerant
- Automatic humidistat control
- Memory starting
- Epoxy powder coating
- Continuous model
- HVAC remote system
- Low temperature
- Bypass air sensor