The Uni-P Renegade 140X dehumidifier is built and designed for longevity and durability. Built with the SLGR advanced dehumidification technology, the Uni-P Renegade 140X dehumidifier can remove at least 140 pints of water per day at AHAM.
The Uni-P Renegade 140X dehumidifier SLGR technology ensures this unit is able to remain highly efficient even in high-temperature conditions exceeding 130 degrees fahrenheit.
The Uni-P Renegade 140X dehumidifier features a high-impact, roto-molded housing that protects the unit while being transported. The dehumidifier should always remain upright while operating or when being moved.
- Auto-dehumidistat – The Uni-P Renegade 140X dehumidifier is controlled by a dehumidistat with a setting from 35% to 90% relative humidity. The unit will also turn on and off automatically depending on the humidity changes in the air.
- Low humidity dehumidification – The Uni-P Renegade 140X dehumidifier has the ability to continue lowering the humidity levels even at below 30% relative humidity. This is what sets this unit apart from all other dehumidifiers on the market.
- Condensate pump – This unit is equipped with an internal condensation pump that is capable of pumping the condensed water over 14.7 feet from the condensation hose.
- Fitted with four casters for easy movement from one place to the other.
- Air filtration – The Uni-P Renegade 140X dehumidifier is fitted with MERV-1 Filter and MERV – 10 filters, which are able to trap even the smallest mold spores, allergens, and dust particles. This improves the quality of your indoor air and reduces respiratory problems and allergies.
Note:To achieve the desired dehumidification results with The Uni-P Renegade 140X dehumidifier,the space must be free of water intrusion or excessive fresh outdoor air infiltration. All water intrusion and air infiltration problems should be fixed before installation.
- SLGR Technology
- Large water removal capacity up to 275 pints (Saturation) per day
- Automatically monitor and intelligently control dehumidification
- Auto-diagnosis system: Get troubleshooting tips from the error codes
- Auto defrosting function allows low-temperature operation
- Turns ON/OFF automatically
- MERV-1 Filter and MERV-10 Filter: Protects internal components from the damage of dust
- Continuous pump drainage: Drain hose included
- Stainless steel sousing: Practically indestructible, resists dents and scratches
- Easy mobility: Fixed stainless steel handle and 4 Wheels
- Large basements, warehouses, garages, attic, etc.
- Office, workshop, schools, supermarkets, restaurants, gymnasiums, etc.
- Museums, libraries, art galleries, archives, computer rooms, labs, etc.
- Any area affected by high humidity from flooding or water leakage
The amount of daily water removal varies depending on environmental conditions