The Uni-P H2O 100H dehumidifier is built for spaces with air circulation issues and strict temperature control conditions. This unit is equipped with MERV 13 filters that provide excellent air filtration, and are able to trap any mold spores, dust particles, and any other impurities in the air even for those as small as 1 micron in size.
The Uni-P H2O 100H dehumidifier will not only remove more moisture, but will also consume less power compared to our competitors’ products. With low heat generation, the operations of this unit will not affect the temperature in the space in which it is deployed.
- Capacity –The Uni-P H2O 100H dehumidifier is able to remove over 100 pints of water per day at a standard rating condition(80ºF/60%RH) while using up to only 4.9 Amps/115V.
- Air filters -The Uni-P H2O 100H dehumidifier will greatly improve the quality of your indoor space. This unit is fitted with MERV 13 that will trap even micro-sized mold spores, dust particles and other allergens in the air. After whole – house air filtration, the improved indoor air quality will reduce respiratory problems and allergies.
- Duct Dehumidification -The Uni-P H2O 100H dehumidifier is fitted with a 10” exhaust duct collar and two separate inlet duct collars (6” and 10” in size.)
A duct can be used to connect an external vent to easily provide fresh air into the space. The unit must filter and dehumidify this air before it is released into your space. The duct can also be used to connect the dehumidifier to the HVAC system to provide whole-house ventilation and dehumidification.
- Auto – restart -The Uni-P H2O 100H dehumidifier is equipped with auto-restart. This feature allows the unit to automatically restart and reinstate previous settings after power outages. This feature provides convenience and ease of use.
Note:To achieve the desired dehumidification results with The Uni-P H2O 100H, the space must be free of water intrusion or excessive fresh outdoor air infiltration. All water intrusion and air infiltration problems should be fixed before installation.
Key features :
- Compressor type: Rotary
- Draining: Gravity draining
- Easy handling
- Water full indication
- Environmental R410A refrigerant
- Automatic humidistat control
- Memory starting
- Epoxy powder coating
- Continuous model
- HVAC remote system
- Low temperature
- Bypass air sensor