Are you looking to dehumidify any space or house without having to raise the room temperature? The Uni-P H2O 200C dehumidifier is just the unit you should invest in.
This unit is built as a split-system dehumidifier made up of two main components:
- The dehumidifying unit – this part is installed indoors.
- The condensation unit – this part is installed outdoors.
This unique design allows the unit to transfer all of the heat generated during the dehumidification process to be released outside through the condensing unit. Removing this unwanted heat will also ensure that you reduce the energy consumption of both the dehumidifier and the air conditioner, as there won’t be any need to cool the air before it is released into the house.
The Uni-P H2O 200C ventilation functions are independent of its filtration and dehumidification functions. This allows the unit to easily supply your space with fresh dehumidified air, improving the quality of your indoor air, and achieving positive pressure in the house.
The Uni-P H2O 200C dehumidifier is the perfect unit for dehumidification in temperature-sensitive spaces, or homes located in very warm and humid areas.
- Capacity – The Uni-P H2O 200C dehumidifier is able to remove 200 pints of water per day from the air while drawing just 9.5 amps. This is impressive compared to other dehumidifiers on the market.
- Duct dehumidification –The Uni-P H2O 200C dehumidifier comes with three detachable duct collars:
- Inlet: 10″ Round Duct Collar
6″ Round Duct Collar
- Outlet: 10″ Oval Duct Collar
The duct can be connected to the unit using these duct collars. The ducts can be used to install the Uni-P H2O 200C dehumidifier to the existing house HVAC system for easier whole house ventilation and dehumidification.
- Energy star rated –The Uni-P H2O 200C dehumidifier is one of the most energy efficient dehumidifiers of this year. With the ability to remove more than 9.5 pints of water per kWh used.
Note:To achieve the desired dehumidification results while using the Uni-P H2O 200C dehumidifier, we recommend you ensure that the space the unit is deployed in is free if water intrusion or excessive outdoor air filtration.
Key features :
- Energy Star listed
- Compressor type: Rotary
- Quick and thorough
- 4,300 BTU cooling
- Condensate pump
- Easy handling
- Water full protection
- Environmental R410A refrigerant
- Automatic humidistat control
- Memory starting
- Epoxy powder coating
- Continuous model
- HVAC remote system
- Low temperature
- Bypass air sensor