Uni-P Vantix 3500 is by far the best heavy-duty air mover on the market today. Built to circulate over 3,000 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM), while only drawing up to 2.3 amps at 120 VAC, even at high speed.
Uni-P Vantix 3500 is designed to have a firm interlocking unit for easy stacking, and has a strong handle for convenient carrying. Uni-P Vantix 3500 also has a strong polypropylene housing to protect the unit from impact damage.
Uni-P Vantix 3500 is equipped with a circuit breaker to protect against a power surge as well as a GFCI and the onboard duplex receptacle to protect the unit in wet or damp applications.
Performance and vital designs.
- Less than 2.3 amps even at the highest speed.
- Can use up to 4 fans on a single 15-amp circuit.
- Convenient cord wrap using a snap to hold it in place.
- Weighs up to 3.5lbs less than similar products on the market.
- Lightweight and compact linear low-density polyethylene (LLDP).
- Stacks easily for storage purposes.
- Maintenance-free bearing motor and quiet operation.
- Onboard circuit breaker and branch protection GFCI.
- Less than 2.3 amps on High Speed
- Power-on indicator light
- Automatic hour meter displays site run time
- Circuit breaker protects air mover and attached
- devices, and prevents damage to the junction box.
- GFCI protection promotes operator safety in wet environments.
- Duplex AC outlet allows daisy chaining of up to four axial air movers
- 20 ft AC cord with cord management
- Units interlock for ease of stacking during storage and handling
- Weighs 3.5 lbs less than similar products on the market.
- Over 3000 CFM on highest setting
- Maintenance-free bearing motor