The Uni-P Pro 120X dehumidifier is able to extract 120 pints of water at a standard rating condition of 80ºF/60%RH in a space not more than 3,300 sq. ft. This unit will only use up to 7.8 amps/115V while controlling the humidity levels. It is built with high capacity, high efficiency, and is environmentally friendly.
The Uni-P Pro 120X dehumidifier is built for use in a mid-sized commercial set up, however since it is built small and compact, this unit can be easily moved into any space that requires dehumidification using already fitted heavy-duty carrier handles. This design also allows the unit to easily hang overhead.
The Uni-P Pro 120X dehumidifier is one of the most purchased commercial space dehumidifiers due to it’s quietness. This unit will produce sounds below 60 DBA, keeping your workplace comfortable for you, your employees, and most importantly, your customers.
Air filtration -The Uni-P Pro 120X dehumidifier is fitted with MERV -10 filters that are able to trap even the smallest mold spores, dust particles, and any other allergens in the air. The Uni-P Pro 120X dehumidifier will improve the quality of your indoor air by reducing the number of respiratory problems and allergies in your employees.
Note:To achieve the desired dehumidification results with The Uni-P Pro 120X dehumidifier, the space must be free of water intrusion or excessive fresh outdoor air infiltration. All water intrusion and air infiltration problems should be fixed before installation.
- Large water removal capacity up to 235 pints (saturation) per day.
- Automatically monitor and intelligently control dehumidification.
- Auto-Diagnosis System:Get troubleshooting tips from the error codes.
- Auto Defrosting Function allows low-temperature operation.
- Turn-ON/OFF Automatically.
- MERV-1 and MERV-10:Protects internal components from the damage of dust.
- Continuous pump drainage: Drain hose included.
- Metal plate housing: Practically indestructible, resists dents and scratches.
- Easy Mobility: Retractable hard handle, 4 wheels.
- Large basements, warehouses, garages, attic, etc.
- Office, workshop, schools, supermarkets, restaurants, gymnasiums, etc.
- Museums, libraries, art galleries, archives, computer rooms, labs, etc.
- Any area affected by high humidity from flooding or water leakage
The amount of daily water removal varies depending on environmental conditions