The Uni-P Pro 200X dehumidifier was built for commercial use. This dehumidifier is built to be energy efficient while having a high capacity. This unit is able to remove 200 pints of water from the air per day while drawing under 13 amps.
The Uni-P Pro 200X dehumidifier energy efficiency allows the unit to remove over 6 pints of water for every kWh used. This low energy consumption is what makes this dehumidifier one of the most preferred units for commercial spaces where owners are always concerned about their voltage use.
The Uni-P Pro 200X dehumidifier is built small and compact. Even with its high capacity, its size is comparable to the Uni-P Pro 120X dehumidifier. Its compact size allows for easy overhead installation, and its lightweight and small build allows you to easily move the unit from one space to another when needed.
- Superior Air filtration – The Uni-P Pro 200X dehumidifier is fitted with MERV 13 filters that are capable of trapping even the smallest micro-sized mold spores, dust particles and other allergens in the air. This will protect you, your employees, and your customers from any moisture-related allergies.
- Start memory load – The Uni-P Pro 200X dehumidifier is equipped with an auto-restart feature that allows the unit to restore previous settings automatically. This saves you from the trouble of having to preset the unit after every restart.
- Duct dehumidification – the Uni-P Pro 200X dehumidifier comes with three detachable duct collars:
- Inlet: 10″ Round Duct Collar.
- 6″ Round Duct Collar.
- Outlet: 10″ Oval Duct Collar.
The duct can be connected to the unit using these duct collars. The ducts can be used to incorporate the Uni-P Pro 200X dehumidifier to the existing house HVAC system for easier whole-house ventilation dehumidification.
Note: To achieve the desired dehumidification results with The Uni-P Pro 200X dehumidifier, the space must be free of water intrusion or excessive fresh outdoor air infiltration. All water intrusion and air infiltration problems should be fixed before installation.
Key features :
- Energy Star Listed
- Compressor Type: Rotary
- Quick and thorough
- Condensate pump
- Easy handling
- Water full protection
- Environmental R410A refrigerant
- Automatic humidistat control
- Memory starting
- Epoxy powder coating
- Continuous model
- HVAC remote system
- Low temperature
- Bypass air sensor
- Low voltage control.