The Uni-P Renegade 125X dehumidifier is the latest addition to the Uni-P water damage and restoration product line. This unit features the new cutting-edge super low grain refrigerated SLGR technology.
This advanced dehumidification technology allows the Uni-P Renegade 125X dehumidifier to remove at least 125 pints of water per day at AHAM.
The Uni-P Renegade 125X dehumidifier SLGR technology ensures that this unit is able to remain highly efficient at high-temperature conditions, even above 110 degrees fahrenheit.
The Uni-P Renegade 125X dehumidifier remains energy efficient, using up only 8.1 amps, 110 – 120 VAC. It should always be plugged into a grounded outlet of 15 amps circuit.
The Uni-P Renegade 125X dehumidifier features a high-impact, roto-molded housing that protects the unit while being transported. The dehumidifier should always remain upright while operating, or when being moved.
- Low humidity dehumidification – The Uni-P Renegade 125X dehumidifier’s ability to keep lowering the humidity levels, even below 25% relative humidity, is what sets this unit apart from all other dehumidifiers on the market.
- Low noise levels – This unit is able to deliver outstanding results in low humidity and extremely high temperatures, while producing sound levels below 60 DBA. This will ensure that your space remains comfortable with no vibration or buzzing sounds coming from your dehumidifier.
- Air filtration – The Uni-P Renegade 125X dehumidifier is fitted with MERV – 8 filter that is able to trap even the smallest mold spores, allergens, and dust particles. This improves the quality of your indoor air, and reduces respiratory problems and allergies.
Note:To achieve the desired dehumidification results with The Uni-P Renegade 125X dehumidifier, the space must be free of water intrusion or excessive fresh outdoor air infiltration. All water intrusion and air infiltration problems should be fixed before installation.
- Large water removal capacity up to 264 pints (saturation) per day
- Auto-diagnosis system:Get troubleshooting tips from the error codes
- Auto defrosting function allows low-temperature operation
- Turn ON/OFF Automatically
- MERV-8 Filter:Protects internal components from the damage of dust
- Continuous pump drainage: Drain hose included
- Durable housing: Practically indestructible, resists dents and scratches
- Easy mobility: Retractable handle and 2 Wheels
- Large basements, warehouses, garages, attic, etc.
- Office, workshop, schools, supermarkets, restaurants, gymnasiums, etc.
- Museums, libraries, art galleries, archives, computer rooms, labs, etc.
- Any area affected by high humidity from flooding or water leakage.
Warm Tip: The amount of daily water removal varies depending on environmental conditions.