The Uni-P EpiFresh 550 is built to fit anywhere that you need filtered air. This unit is powerful enough to filter between 270 to 550 cubic feet of air per minute, and designed to be transported horizontally or vertically using the handle attached to the side.
THe Uni-P EpiFresh 550 draws under 2.5 amps on high speed with just the filters and no ducting services. The unit will draw less power with additional ducting. This unit, however, must be plugged directly into the wall outlet because of the GFCI receptacle.
The Uni-P EpiFresh 550 features both inlet and outlet air ducting. This allows you to filter the air in a space in which the scrubber is installed, so you can allow using the duct to provide filtered air to other spaces. The Uni-P EpiFresh 550’s power and speed can be easily adjusted on the control panel on the unit.
Key Design Features.
- Indicates when the primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
- Plug up to three units together for a total of 1650 CFM on one 15-amp circuit
- Size 2 inches smaller than similar products on the market
- Weighs 39.6 lbs less than similar products on the market
- More effective than competitive units
- 23 ft AC cord with cord management
- Both inlet and outlet can be ducted
- Low noise, quiet operation
- Less than 3.0 amps on high speed
- Power-on indicator light
- Filter change light
- GFCI protection promotes operator safety in wet applications
- Units interlock for ease of stacking during storage and handling
- Over 550 CFM on high
- Maintenance-free bearing motor
- Rotomolded polyethylene Housing